Because many people are overwhelmed with what it takes to eat right - planning, cooking, shopping, etc., it may just seem easier to eat out, order a pizza, or worse yet, zip through the local drive-thru.
The cornerstone of Healthy Connections is convenience. We do all the planning, shopping and cooking, and if you wish, we even deliver right to your home or office! Three times each week, you will receive delicious meals that are perfect for individuals and families who:
- Need to follow a restricted diet for medical reasons such as diabetes, certain heart problems or high blood pressure
- Want to lose weight
- May not want or have time to shop, cook, and clean for just themselves or a family
- Are unable to drive or cook, such as the elderly
All meals are prepared with the freshest ingredients.
Healthy Connections' meal plan is available in two different calorie portions - either 1200 or 1800 calories per day. If you are changing your eating habits for medical reasons or for weight-loss purposes, we recommend that you check with your physician to determine which calorie plan to choose.
Ordering and Delivery
We offer convenient ordering through customer service, Internet or fax. If your call to customer service is outside the normal business hours, please leave a detailed message including your name and telephone #, and we will get back in touch with you as soon as possible to confirm your order.
Meals are delivered Monday and Friday.
(1) You can pickup your meals at our convenient Acton Road location or
(2) You can have the meals delivered to your home or office in the Birmingham area for an additional charge or
(3) You can have your meals shipped via UPS to your home or office anywhere in the State of Alabama for an additional charge.
You must order by Thursday at 3:00 p.m. for the following week's meals.
Monday - Freshly prepared meals are delivered for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
Friday - Freshly prepared meals are delivered for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
Remember to refrigerate all meals until eaten.
Monday - Freshly prepared meals are picked up for Tuesday & Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
Friday - Freshly prepared meals are picked up for Saturday, Sunday & Monday.